Sunday, March 7, 2010

something that i feel unbelievable

Not much thing i can feel unbelievable from my parents.But this time,something has had come out from my mother mouth.Whenever my parents ask me what's my ambition,i had started not to tell because as last time all those answer i told them,they will disagree with a lot of their own reasons.Feel bored of that and i prefer to keep silent after few times they ask me.
That day,i went shopping with my mother and we were looking a good looking clothes to dress my mother of course,for the coming dinner.We good round and round the shopping centre boutique,we find that all those clothes design was quite lousy.And my mother says "nowadays all those clothes design becomes lousy,really very hard to get a nice clothes to put on for a dinner."
I agree to what she told.Then she follow with another sentences "i think you will be a good fashion designer,your taste quite good,if you are not a fashion designer really wasted your talent".A "what" jump out from my mind.That sentence my mother told really make me feel surprise because my mother always disagree one of my ambition to be a fashion designer but this time she talk like that,really a big surprise.I really can't believe that my mom will come out with this sentence. Then i reply her that "wow,if you really let me to go further study as a fashion designer,then i'll not going to go for form 6 study,this may save up my time a lot."
My mother said "ya,not only save up your time that spend on study,you can come out to work earlier and i can save up my budget."
The thing was i don't know was that real.Hesitate of.But i don't think so because last time she bumps out with a lot of reasons that how bad was that job.I really want to be a creative fashion designer in this world,that was one of my dream,but don't think my parents willing to spend money for me to go for the study of fashion designer although i will find that the job is quite an enjoyable job.This cannot be believe although my parents fully mastered what's my talent in.

No comments: