Monday, March 1, 2010

celebration of the last day of chinese new year

Yesterday i went to my aunts house to celebrate the last day of chinese new year.Quite interesting.When i step into my aunts house i heard bell's sound.Then i know my aunt's dog the naughty fatty bum bum dogie--Genie invite me and my parents friendly as usual.Every time me and my parent use to go to the kitchen and chat with the maid of my aunts.Yesterday we bring some fruits and also some tidbits there as a gift because my aunt invited us to be there for dinner.
I like pets a lot.I feel bored with the conversation between my parents and the maid.Then i left there and look for the naughty fatty bum bum.Although i'm not that like her compared to the other dog the golden retriever--Chance i play with her too because i have nothing to do at that time and Chance has had went out for his evening walk with my uncle.The only one Genie i can play with.At first no one play with her when i go near her she so exciting and she come near me too because she's bored too.Both we accompany each other.Whenever i ask her to do she'll listen to me like i ask her not to scratched her body and even shake hand.
Later then,Chance came back from his evening walk.When he saw me,he run to my front and hope me touch him.He's so nice.
Time for dinner,my aunt too invite the ex-neighbour and family to her house for dinner.
On the table,fish,vegetables and chicken and too the chinese desert was served.
My aunts ex-neighbours and family was quite sarcastic.Quite an amount of jokes comes out from them.Intersting.Later on everyone stop eating and their mouth too moving.They chat happily.Me too my mouth non-stop moving--eating.My cousins sister laugh at me because i'm still eating.Then she continue saying her ex-neighbours thought i'm around 14 year old with my looks.What?It's true.Then i answer her it's a better answer compared to the others,the other guess i'm still in primary school.Then they continue laugh.
A while later,that uncle gave massage to both the dogies.So nice.Then my aunt ask the wife of that uncle that do uncle massage for her.Then the whole family of the ex-neighbours started to giggling.Then only that aunt answer "he did not ask me to massage for him already very good".This answer everyone there understand what does it mean.
When the ex-neighbour wants to back to their home that uncle says goodbye to everyone.Then follow by "where's Genie?"
Genie is at the back to begged for food from the maid.Haha.
My cousins sister asked me and my mom for a walk.Both me and my cousins bring the dogies out.My aunt follow along too.We put on the leash on the dogs neck then only we walk.As usual,sometimes i let Genie sit on my lap and swing.But this time i couldn't do so because Genie getting heavier.Finished playing with swing,both me and my cousin sister try to let Chance go for a slide,but Chance does not want to.Then we guess,Genie is the one tell Chance something.Haha.
Not a while after back to my aunt house,my aunt ask me up to help her to do something on her flickr.
It's late,me and my parents has to back home,when arrived home had already 12 something in the midnight.

No comments: