Tuesday, March 2, 2010

dislike that way

Today i go along with my mother to take blood test.Before reach hospital,i bought a milk from the petrol station.Later then we go out for the breakfast with my mother side eldest uncle.Quite nice to have tea like that.My mom let my uncle and aunt get down from the car and look for a place to seat.While looking for parking,me and my mom saw a lot of the authority giving out summon to those car owner who didn't pay for the parking fees.When we finally found the parking,there is a authority who is on duty waiting and see whether we pay for the car park or not.I feel so nervous while line up to wait till my turn to pay the bill.That machine was quite strange to me,i'm damn scared that people will scold me while waiting me to press the button and get the receipt.But surprisingly it was not what i thought so.So glad about that.
Later then,me and my mom walk across the road and look for my uncle.Overall the food was no longer as nice as old times.Just only the tea i like there.
Before going to that restaurant,actually my uncle wants to bring me to the other restaurant but too bad that restaurant was closed today.
After finishing the breakfast,we stay in my uncle house for a while then only we left and go to the income tax office to do some procedure.
I'm helping my mom to do the electronic filling for my mom and dad.
Suddenly my mom has had calculate that there is some mistake of the dividend and asked the authority there for help.My mom does not explain properly then the authority say key in like this then i had mention that i want to complete the filling of my dad first but they still want me to do correction on my mom's one.Then i force to close down my dad file and open my mom file then the authority find that the mistake he need to confirm from his head then my mom ask me to back to my dad files.
At that minutes i started to says that why not finished dad file first then only continue to do the correction of hers.I don't knows what do my mom thinking about.After listening that sentence i told,seems like in her ears i'm likely to speak aliens language and argument between me and her started.She slap me hardly in front of others.I really feel disappointed of her action.I'm telling i don't like they way of their procedure--jump here and there.
The filling document done.On the way back,she scold me hardly in car.She also scold that when you are working,your boss sometimes will ask you to do a lot of correction,maybe something or your working pieces you have to change the things again and again.
I does not mean the correction i had to do!I mean the steps!The procedure should not be like that!Am i talking alien languages!
I still thought today i will have a happy journey but ended with i cry.

No comments: