Friday, November 5, 2010

nowadays....

Nowadays,i'm getting busier,do not have enough time to blog!Nearly everyday visiting the library.Trying my best to to work harder on study although there is a phrase telling is to "play hard,work smart but not work hard".Sadly to say i'm not that clever as others but taking a quite risking challenge which is STPM as my study now just because haven't really decide yet what to study and my form five results is not that good.This is the very last chance for me to work it out to get scholarship for studies.Although i'm still love arts very much but as what parent say,art brings me nowhere so everything changes but not my mind which loving arts.I really feel like going for arts but maybe i have to go for my plan B which is after finishes science studies work for a period when have enough money to go further study then later on do studies on arts but still working and the study will make it at night.It's tough but need to work it out for what i have plan.

No comments: