Tuesday, September 7, 2010

real have fun with senior

Last sunday,my senior ask me out to book fest.Really have fun with them,i'm the youngest obviously and of course among the senior.They really nice to me,take me like as their sibblings.That day i'm slightly late.At first we say that me meet in the Dunkin Donuts shop.Then a senior who reaches earlier feel bored and went into Suria.When another senior who is much later than me i meet her in the light railway transit station only we when into Suria.We waited for that senior.Not a while that senior appear,then suggested to go to art gallery to have a look.While that we do wait for another senior who joining us and rush from church.After finish looking through the art in that gallery,then only we go for food.Four of us sharing a waffles and of course we do order food we wish to eat.Finish lunch we go to the conventional centre for the piano exhibition then only go for the book fest.After that we go for food again only we back home.While the time we back home the sky has already dark.

No comments: