Saturday, July 31, 2010

have fun in christian fellowship

Just because i had sign up for the IT Brigade,actually i have an interview on thursday,but i had tell the senior of the IT Brigade that i'm not free on that day earlier because i have a class which is my piano class replacement that i couldn't miss it because the piano exam is coming near.Then he tell me is okay,he try to arrange another time for me to go for the interview.
Then,on friday,as usual i start to go for the morning section group prayer.While the section was going on,a sudden i feel nausea and feel not feeling well on my chest and i brisk walk to the drain so that i won't dirt the place.I walk silently although it was a brisk walk,but there is some of them turn their head to me.They look at me and wondering what happen to me.Erm...wait a minute,aren't while praying everyone have to close their eyes?How they know i'm away?Quite doubtful to know whether are they concentrate on praying or not.
Later then after the prayer section,another senior tell me that i have to attend my interview on that day at 1 pm.It's okay and fine for me because i have had face the interview for application of certain association,and i don't feel that nervous to face that.
Before this,on wednesday,my class monitor has ask me to go to the christian fellowship.And a sudden the IT Brigade senior tell me that i have an interview section on that day,so i just simply tell my monitor that i may be late to christian fellowship on that day.
After finish all the exams of the day,all exams end.Hurray,form six level exams quite tough and the very first exam ended because i'm not confident to do every single question.After take my bag,i wonder to look for my friend who also didn't attend the interview on thursday.But she had left early.Okay,fine.Before going for my interview,i saw my monitor,i just joking that asking him to take my bag to the christian fellowship room.But he take it seriously and drag my bag away from my back.I don't know what is he thinking.Is that he scare i'll not attend the christian fellowship or anything else?I've heard from some girls that he wasn't that gentleman to help others to take anything else.Is it that last time i help him to take his suit for awhile while he wants to get something from his pocket,then he repay me by doing the same thing?
Whatsoever,after he drag my bag away,i go to the IT Brigade room for the interview.I'm early for that.But there is some IT Brigade members there and give me the interview.Oh my goddess.The question they ask about for the PC component,i not even can answer well.I guess the probability is quite high for me to fail it.Hmm,whatever,let it past.
After the interview,i left that room and go for the christian fellowship.On the way walking down the stairs,i meet the senior who tell me the time and location for the interview and i just give him a smile,then he remind me about the interview but i reply him that i had done for that then i left.
When i reach the room they use to carry on the christian fellowship,they haven't started yet.Then when i saw my monitor,i thank him because my bag actually is pretty heavy to say just because of contain it with tuition stuff.At first he was confuse what i mean,haha.
They use to start the christian fellowship with praying the followed by singing to praise lord then only have some games.Before the game start they separate us into group but we don't have choice to prefer which group we are going in with the accompaniment of friend.My group have a senior quite active with it,he speak all the time and he name our group as "Wiwin".
At first my group quite active for the games,suddenly we are behind the other group and of course the marks also behind other.When come to the last question,they say they change the marks of 1 to be 5.We got it correctly and we win others.Then there is some others feel unfair because we just answer the number of question less then them but we score slightly higher then them.Then they ask for another question,but so sorry,the christian fellowship is going to dismiss,then we win it!Whenever we score marks for any question of that,all groups will shout out their groups name.And there is a group name themselves as silent,then when they win a marks,they sure have to shout out their group name but just because of the name,it makes others of us laugh all the while.So funny.
Before ending,we do pray and sing.After dismiss i ask my monitor to teach me the technique on how to strum the guitar,because i'm not confident on that.Then what he told me was just strum with feelings only.What!Feelings!Okay,it's fine.
But i still feel that i have fun in christian fellowship.

No comments: